Effective Date as of January 1, 2018
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
We collect personal information when you submit your name, email address, phone # and any other information to us on this web site.
Information Collected Automatically
- Log & Device data. When you visit our site, we may automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location.
- Other Web Site Analytics Services. We use third party service providers such as Google Analytics to provide certain analytics and user interactions services to us in connection with our operation of our site, including the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of our visitors. You may opt-out of third party cookies at Google Analytics. We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals as there is no consistent industry standard for compliance.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Provide our Products and Services. We will use your information to provide our products and services to you.
- Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you.
- Promotional. We may send you emails about new product features or other news about us or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of these at any time. Visit the Your Choices section below.
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- Advertising. We may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our products and services on our site and on other sites;
- Other. We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We use both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information, and combinations of both types of information, as described above.
Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We will share your information in the following ways.
- Members of the ITSPmagazine business family. These entities are most often operating under the parent holding company, imsmartin, LLC, to provide joint content and services, to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send You marketing communications only if You have requested their services.
- With third party service providers, agents, or contractors. We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to You. For example, we may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. Or, we may engage Service Providers to provide services such as marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to provide customer service, to collect debts, and to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service). These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
- E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, you may opt out at any time.
- Cookies. Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
- Advertising. You can opt out of online targeted advertising by visiting Digital Advertising Alliance.
- Information Protection. We believe we use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
- Spam, Spyware or Spoofing. We and our users do not tolerate spam. Spam is email or other forms of messaging that is both unsolicited and commercial in nature.
(A) Unsolicited: The email or other message has been sent without the permission of the person who received it
(B) Commercial: The email or other message discusses buying, selling or trading of goods or services
To report ITSPmagazine-related spam or spoof emails to ITSPmagazine, please forward the email hello<at>itspmagazine.com.
Our policy on children’s information
Our site is not directed to children under 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
Changes to the Policy
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at hello<at>itspmagazine.com or fill out the Contact Us form here.