SANTA CLARA, Calif., March 10, 2016 –– Palo Alto Networks® (NYSE: PANW), the next-generation security company, today announced the general-session speakers at Ignite 2016, the Palo Alto Networks annual user conference where next-generation security professionals gather to expand cybersecurity skills through hands-on sessions and interactive workshops and learn how a breach prevention-minded approach to cybersecurity is changing the industry.
The speaker line up at Ignite 2016, which will be held April 3 – 6 at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, will feature author, entertainer and producer Anthony Zuiker. He will discuss the magic behind his blockbuster television franchise, “Crime Scene Investigation” (CSI), and offer insights into the plot of his new conception, “Cybergeddon,” which closely resembles the cybercrime and cyberterrorism unfolding in today’s headlines.
Additionally, actor and producer Kal Penn will serve as moderator at Ignite 2016. Best known for his comedic roles (“How I Met Your Mother” and “Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle”), Penn also served as Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement.
Additional speakers include:
- Mark McLaughlin, Chairman, CEO and President, Palo Alto Networks
- Nir Zuk, Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Palo Alto Networks
- Lee Klarich, Executive Vice President of Product Management, Palo Alto Networks
Ignite 2016 Highlights
- Palo Alto Networks expects over 3000 security experts to attend
- The conference will showcase more than 60 technical sessions and hands-on workshops, many featuring Palo Alto Networks customers and partners
To Learn More
- Download the Ignite conference agenda
- Read more on Ignite speakers
- Visit the Ignite website
- Register for Ignite 2016, April 3-6 in Las Vegas
About Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks is the next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for tens of thousands of organizations worldwide. Built with an innovative approach and highly differentiated cyberthreat prevention capabilities, our game-changing security platform delivers security far superior to legacy or point products, safely enables daily business operations, and protects an organization’s most valuable assets. Find out more at www.paloaltonetworks.com.
Palo Alto Networks and the Palo Alto Networks logo are trademarks of Palo Alto Networks, Inc. in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other trademarks, trade names or service marks used or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.