Some of the main points covered during our chat:
- Prevoty is diverse by nature, looking for the best talent and the talent is coming from every horizon.
- Security awareness may be more effective if talked about as privacy vs security.
- We have to practice good security hygiene; it may not come from security education.
- We do not want to scare our kids nor over emphasize security, but they need to be aware that whatever data is generated on their side will be there for life.
- We would be doing ourselves a disservice by saying you must have a degree in a certain field to work in security. It can come down to a matter of different talents and being security conscious. We as an industry have to do a better job at figuring out how to cultivate that talent.
Co-Founder and CTO