During the chat, Richard describes the agenda, highlighting keynote sessions from:
- Eric Baize, Chairman of SAFECode and Vice President, Product Security, Dell EMC
- Dr. Christian Dameff, Emergency Medicine physician, researcher, and Clinical Informatics fellow at the University of California San Diego
- Richard Seiersen, SVP/CISO of Lending Club
- Cory Doctorow, Science Fiction Author, Activist, and Journalist
Richard also highlights the amazing training sessions held during the first 2 days of the conference, with world-renowned trainers, including:
- Vikram Salunke, Information Security Researcher, Consultant, and Founder, Vmaskers
- Peter Kim, Director of Vulnerability Research, Blizzard Entertainment
- Nikki Becher and Tanya Janca, AppSec Trainer and PenTester
- Jim Manico, Owner/Trainer, Manicode Security
- William Bengtson, Senior Security Engineer, Netflix
- Nag Medida, Cloud Security Engineer, Netflix
In another podcast, Rahim Jina, COO for Edgescan, talks with Sean Martin about the DOM-based web application data exfiltration detection tool Edgescan will be putting out to the open source community. The new tool will be released and presented during the 2018 edition of OWASP's AppSec California event being held in January 2018 in Santa Monica, CA.
More information about the conference can be found at:
Want more podcasts?